Our name is synonymous with visualizing water. Our software solutions provide tools to engineers for modeling groundwater and surface-water in the areas of hydrology and hydraulics. Our customers around the world rely on our solutions to complete today’s demanding water resources projects.
GMS is the most intuitive and capable software platform used to create groundwater and subsurface simulations in a 3D environment.
“I’ve used GMS for over 15 years on a wide variety of modeling and visualization projects. The conceptual model approach/tools and continuing improvements to the software allow me to efficiently develop cost-effective models for clients who are always concerned about their budget. The Aquaveo development team is very responsive to questions/suggestions and the online discussion group is a great forum for both users and developers...”
Speed up & simplify model building with the conceptual model approach in GMS:
We pioneered conceptual modeling and have refined it over many years. That's why GMS is the quickest and most intuitive groundwater modeling interface available. Construct a high level representation of the model using familiar GIS objects: points, arcs and polygons and easily update the model as needed.
3D visualization optimized for performance:
GMS is the most advanced software system available for performing groundwater simulations in a three-dimensional environment.
- Interact with models in true 3D
- Optimized OpenGL graphics for improved hardware rendering
- Create photo-realistic renderings
- Generate animations for PowerPoint or web presentations
- Drape images over the model and control the opacity
- Annotations – Add north arrows, scale bars, reference images, company logos, and more
Import a variety of data formats & imagery:
Models require data from many different sources. That’s why GMS is built to easily import numerous file types:
- Raster images including georeference and projection support
- Topographical maps & elevation data
- Borehole data including stratigraphy and geophysical data
- Native MODFLOW files
- MODFLOW files from Visual MODFLOW, Groundwater Vistas and PM Win
- Web data services such as TerraServer
- ArcGIS geodatabases and shapefiles
- CAD files including .dwg, .dgn, and .dxf formats
- Worldwide projection support including Cartesian and Geographic Systems
- File Import wizard for delimited text files and spreadsheets
Advanced subsurface characterization:
From cross-section editing to advanced probability statistics, GMS offers unparalleled subsurface modeling tools.
- Generate iso-surfaces from 3D data to visualize plumes
- Cut cross-sections anywhere through 3D data
- 2D & 3D geostatistics – Kriging, IDW and Natural Neighbor
- Robust and fast algorithms to create solids from horizons
Software from an Industry Leader:
GMS is developed by Aquaveo, an engineering services company with many years of experience developing groundwater modeling solutions.
- Step-by-step tutorials and how-to videos
- Online community forum and product documentation
- Phone and email technical support
- Regularly scheduled training courses taught by expert modelers
- On-site training available
- Professional consulting services
در امتداد همین پست آخرین اخبار GMS (از سایت شرکت سازنده) اضافه می گردد:
GMS 10.2 is now available!
||Version 10.2 includes support for parameter estimation (PEST) with MODFLOW-USG, a new clipping display tool for hiding cells in a UGrid, graphics smoothing for anti-aliased images and fonts, and many more capabilities and advancements.
Parameter Estimation (PEST) Support for MODFLOW-USG
- GMS now offers support for model calibration with PEST and MODFLOW-USG
- New tutorial is now availble with step-by-step instructions on how to calibrate a MODFLOW-USG model using parameter estimation (PEST)
Clipping Display Tool
- Cross section view of MODFLOW-USG models.
- Manipulate the location and orientation of the clipping plane
- Choose to hide whole or partial cells when clip is turned on
Select a multisampling level for smoother lines, fonts, and higher quality images for use in presentations
Many Additional Advancements
- Plot windows are now outside of the GMS main window
- 3 new free tutorials available at the GMS Learning Center
- New and improved UGrid features including:
- Convert UGrid data to a CAD file
- Improved UGrid editing
- Lock/Unlock UGrids to prevent accidental editing
- Export to point or polygon shapefile
Attend a GMS Training Course
- Groundwater Flow & Transport Modeling with GMS - more info
May 9-12, 2017 - Provo, UT